2014 08 04
Kobalt söker Creative Synchronisation Manager
Kobalt Music Publishing söker Creative Synchronisation Manager till sitt Stockholmskontor.
För ansökan och mer information om tjänsten klicka här!
As a part of the global synchronisation team, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Kobalt Music Publishing and Kobalt Label Services synchronisation & brand business in Scandinavia.
About Kobalt Music Group
With offices in London, New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, Berlin, Sydney, Stockholm and Atlanta, as well as agents in over 20 major territories, Kobalt Music Group is the leading independent music publisher and music services company offering unparalleled transparency, online global copyright administration, creative and synch/licensing services, digital collections, label services, neighbouring rights management and pipeline advances to artists, writers, publishers, labels and other rights holders.
- The role will include creative pitching of Kobalt’s music catalogues and roster across all media including advertising, brands, film and TV
- Facilitate, negotiate and close all synchronisation requests for Scandinavia, with support from the Kobalt London office
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with varying levels of executives at ad agencies, brands, production companies, music supervisors, directors, editors etc.
- Proactively reach out to potential licensees for their creative music needs to further build the Kobalt profile and increase revenue
- Maintain good relationships with Kobalt clients, including but not limited to writers and artists as well as their representatives
- Attend Kobalt client events and concerts as necessary and bring key contacts from all media areas to these events and concerts
- Attend industry events and organise showcases as necessary