About Kobalt Music Group
- The role will include creative pitching of Kobalt’s music catalogues and roster across all media including advertising, brands, film and TV
- Facilitate, negotiate and close all synchronisation requests for Scandinavia, with support from the Kobalt London office
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with varying levels of executives at ad agencies, brands, production companies, music supervisors, directors, editors etc.
- Proactively reach out to potential licensees for their creative music needs to further build the Kobalt profile and increase revenue
- Maintain good relationships with Kobalt clients, including but not limited to writers and artists as well as their representatives
- Attend Kobalt client events and concerts as necessary and bring key contacts from all media areas to these events and concerts
- Attend industry events and organise showcases as necessary